As Christian men, we were never intended to go it alone. We were designed by our Creator to connect with other Christian men – to encourage, support, and inspire each other in the adventures we live, through the battles we fight, and for the others we serve.
"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend." Proverbs 27:17 (NKJV)
Men's Ministry Leaders are:
- Doug Chumley
- Robert Smith
Come join our semi-monthly Men's Bible Study, currently meeting every other Monday at Doug Chumley's house at 6:00PM.
- 10/3 - We will be studying Joshua 14
- 10/17 - no meeting, see you at the revival
- 10/31 - Hezekiah Under Siege (2 Kings 18-19, 2 Chronicles 32, Isaiah 36-37)
- 11/14 - Remember the Lord, and Fight (Nehemiah 4)
- 11/28 - Lead Me in Your Truth and Teach Me (Psalm 25)
- 12/12 - Perspective (Psalm 37)